How to Train
Global MMA offers a variety of training options to meet the needs of our students. Pay per class or sign up for a monthly membership. We offer discounts for law enforcement, first responders, military and families.
Pay Per Class
Not sure if a membership is right for you? No problem. Our students may opt for our pay per class program. Here's how it works:
Martial arts classes are $15 per class. Youth enrichment (non-training) classes are $10 per class. No discounts are available for this option. Students must sign up for classes and pay in advance.
No contracts, no registration fees, no gimmicks. We offer straight up month-to-month recurring payment options. All we ask from you is a 30-day notice to change or cancel your account. Here's how it works:
- Single Program Membership: Train in any one single program for $99/month. Single Programs are Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Muay Thai, Karate, and MMA Solo (Fitness). These prices are the same for youth (ages 5-13) and adults (ages 14+). We offer a 10% discount for law enforcement, first responders, and military, which reduces the monthly payment to $89.10/month.
- Unlimited Program Membership: Train in all classes in your age range for $149/month. Yes, ALL classes for this price. We recommend this program for people who are interested in more than one martial arts discipline or training for MMA fights. We offer a 10% discount for law enforcement, first responders, and military, which reduces the monthly payment to $134.10/month.
- Family Membership: We offer significant discounts for families. Please contact us for a quote. We cap all families at a reasonable monthly rate.
Youth After School Program
First, let us be clear. We are not a day care facility. We do offer 15 hours of classes per week for students who are part of our school pick up program. We are an open access facility and parents may pick up their children at any time. This program is open to students enrolled in kindergarten through eighth grade. We offer this program for $349/month per student, healthy snacks each day, school pick up, and the following classes:
- Youth Enrichment Classes:
- Monday at 3:30 pm: Bushido for Kids
- Tuesday at 3:30 pm: Intro to Japanese
- Wednesday at 2:30 pm: Martial (World) Music
- Wednesday at 3:30 pm: History of Martial Arts
- Thursday at 3:30 pm: Life Skills for Young Warriors
- Friday at 3:30 pm: Intro to Portuguese
- Youth Training Classes:
- Mondays and Wednesdays: Japanese Karate (4:30-5:30 pm) and Muay Thai (5:30-6:30 pm)
- Tuesdays and Thursdays: Japanese Ju Jutsu (4:30-5:30 pm) and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (5:30-6:30 pm)
- Fridays: Japanese Weapons (4:30-5:30 pm) and Youth MMA (5:30-6:30 pm)
Yes, that means the after school rate INCLUDES the $149/month unlimited youth training membership. That means you are only paying an average of $50 per week for our superior standard of youth mentorship, snacks, and enrichment classes.