What ages do you train? (Short answer: all of them - really.)
We pride ourselves in being committed to family-focused training. That's why we offer programs for every person in the family, regardless of age.
Programs for Ages 4 and Under (yes, to newborn).
- Kinder Kicks is a program developed for parents and children to exercise, learn and play with a martial arts flair. Kinder Kicks offers sports, karate, life lesson stories, exploration and education through our fun fitness curriculum.
- A guardian is encouraged to accompany students in the Kinder Kicks classes. We have a private restroom for nursing mothers.
Training Options: 1 day per week for $49/month.
Programs for Ages 5-13
- Japanese Karate (authentic, we spar in every class): Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays at 4:30p
- Ninja Warrior Training (martial arts cross training and gymnastics): Tuesdays and Thursdays at 4:30p
- Brazilian Jiu Jitsu: Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays at 5:30p
- Muay Thai Kickboxing: Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays at 5:30p
All of your youth martial arts classes are taught by head instructor Jason Dodd.
Training options: 1 day per week for $49/month, unlimited classes in any 1 program for $99/month, unlimited everything for $149/month. Per class: $15
Programs for Ages 14 and Up
- Japanese Karate: Meets Mondays, Wednesdays at 12 p and 6:30 p, Fridays at 12 p
- Brazilian Jiu Jitsu: Meets Monday - Friday at 11 a, Monday - Thursday at 6:30 p, Tuesdays and Thursdays at 7:30p, Open mats throughout the week
- Muay Thai Kickboxing: Monday - Thursday at 7:30p
- MMA Solo Fight-Style Fitness: Monday - Thursday at 5:30p, Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6:30p
Training options: 1 day per week at $49/month, unlimited single program for $99/month, unlimited everything for $149/month. Per class $15.
We offer 10% off for college students, law enforcement, and military families. We offer 25% off for additional family members within the same household.
We teach students of all behavioral and mobility levels and offer a ParaMMA program.
We have additional classes for our students, including our Rehab/Injury Prevention class on Fridays at 5:30p, and multiple seminars that are free to students.